Ceremony Package Includes:
- Non refundable booking fee of $100 payable upon confirmation
- All meetings and correspondence
- Ceremony Inspiration Booklet
- Personalised wedding ceremony
- Rehearsal on site – prior to wedding day
- Supply of Public Address system with capability to play music
- Performance of marriage ceremony
- Commemorative Certificate
- Celebrant travel
Terms and Conditions
The Couple’s Responsibilities
* Provide your completed Questionnaire, ceremony preferences and any other information requested by the Celebrant to enable creation of your unique ceremony at least one (1) month prior to the date of ceremony, or unless otherwise agreed by the celebrant in writing;
* Provide written acceptance of the final ceremony transcript no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the date of ceremony, or unless otherwise agreed by the celebrant in writing, to confirm you are happy with the content;
* If you’d like a rehearsal, please give as much notice as possible to ensure the Celebrant is available, and the Celebrant will use best endeavours to accommodate your requested schedule.
* The Booking Fee to secure the Celebrant is non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed by the Celebrant.
* Your wedding date and time is not secure until payment of the Booking Fee has been made, and the Celebrant has confirmed receipt in writing.
* If there is a change to the agreed ceremony date, time or location, the Celebrant will use best endeavours to accommodate the changes, subject to booked commitments. Note that additional fees may be applicable.
* The Celebrant must be paid in full within 14 days of the agreed ceremony date, unless otherwise agreed by the Celebrant in writing.
* The Total Fee Payable is fixed, except in the circumstances of unforeseeable extras. Unforeseeable extras may include additional travel, which was not discussed or known by the Celebrant at the time of booking (eg. Change of venue).
* In the event that the Celebrant is unable to complete the agreed Celebrant services, the Celebrant will offer at least 1 alternative celebrant for your consideration, and will pass on all relevant information and forms. An adjustment of fees will be determined according to the percentage of works completed.
* The Celebrant is not responsible for circumstances beyond her control (eg. natural disasters, traffic incidents) but will use best endeavours to mitigate and/or resolve the issue or event.
* In the event of any loss or damage howsoever caused by the Celebrant, liability is limited to refund of fees paid.
By payment of the Booking Fee, you agree that you have read and understood all terms and conditions contained in this Booking Form. Should you have any queries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact the Celebrant for clarification.
Thank you for submitting your booking form, once your $100 booking fee has been received your wedding date is secured.